News By Month
Meet our New Additions
Published: 25 August 2017
We are excited to announce that we have employed eleven new members across Apollo. Our latest additions to the team include:
- Operations Department: Matthew Cordell, Neil Allingham and Nigel Painter join us as new operatives, whilst Keiron Rose and Matthew Littler join as Team Leaders. These employees will help our production process run smoothly, ensuring our products continue to be made to the highest quality.
- Supply Chain Department: Lewis Cox, Luke Phillips and Mark Coscia join our Supply Chain department as operatives to help coordinate daily supply chain operations and processes, ensuring that consignments are prepared to our customers’ exact requirements with the minimum lead times possible.
- Sales Department: Joe Mogg joins our Sales department as Sales Support Executive for the Roofing market. He will help to drive the Apollo Roofing Solutions brand and work closely with our customers to support their projects.
- Engineering Department: Levi Gordon joins our Engineering department to assist with the maintenance, upkeep and refurbishment of our buildings and machinery to ensure continuous and reliable use.
- IT Department: Kevin Jones joins our IT department as IT Support Assistant to support day-to-day processes and to assist in the development of our IT systems so we can continue to provide our customers with excellent customer service.
Our new employees have each shown synergy with our core values of Safety, Care and Trust, which guide our everyday actions and drive our business forward.
Please join us in welcoming our new employees and wishing them a long and successful career at Apollo.